Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Add My Financeandinvestments Blog to My Yahoo!

I was recently playing around on My Yahoo! and I discovered a way to link content from my blog to my My Yahoo! page so that recent posts are listed along with the standard categorized news. I am no HTML expert, but I think that this was relatively simple to do.

If you want to add Financeandinvestments.blogspot.com to your My Yahoo! page so that you can see my most recent posts about stocks and personal finance, all you need to do is click on the "Add Content" link at the bottom of your My Yahoo! page. On the next page you will need to click on the link entitled "Add RSS by URL" to the right of the displayed "Find Content" box. On the subsequent page, type this URL into the box:
http://financeandinvestments.blogspot.com/rss.xml

Finally, you can click on the link to return to My Yahoo! Once back on the My Yahoo! page, I clicked the "edit" button on the tab for my my blog. I personalized the tab so that the 3 most recent posts are always linked to my My Yahoo! page, regardless of when those posts were created.

No comments: